Pages

October 1, 2009

塞翁失马,焉知非福?

I have got a lot of things to say, but I don't really feel like writing. But somehow, I feel like writing them down, every single piece of things that have taken place in my life, to be the reminders and memories which I can refer to after all. It's just oxymoron. My mind is just always contradicting with my action.

A lot of things happen these days. Everyday will just load with its own things and they are really out of my expectation. We just can not expect what will happen the next second. Lots and lots of things happen; those of my own, friends, family. Sometimes I feel like can I just be a polar bear, and goes into a long period of hibernation that I need not to be fretting about all those things.

It is this certain quote which keeps crawling and echoing in my mind: "Something which you want is not really something which you need". There are so many circumstances in our life that we want somethings so badly, but then we do not really think carefully that whether the things are of our needs. It's at most of the time that the things are not of our needs, indeed. They are just somehtings we want, for our own sake of benefits and entertainings. From the perspective of Christianity, it's just the same and the utmost refernce will be to our supreme God. God will not give you what you want so badly if you are not in need for that particular thing. And the thing is not really the one which is tangible, it can be anything; sometimes, a relationship. For everythings we go through, there is God's meaning in it. Sometimes we may blame for difficulties and certain tragedies which fall upon on us, but God has His own purpose in them. He has his plan on us and what we should do is to follow His words. And, do not blame on God's timing. Wait, and God will give you when it's time for you to get and to experience.

That will be the part. Next, it's the thing of emotion. I get to cry so easily. I always wonder why is that so. I am a crying baby, so an easily-cry-bug. My tears glands have been grown too well, I guess. Ha ha. I have been crying ceaselessly when I am reading my friends' blogs. Cindy's, Angelina's and Joanna's. They are tears inducing somehow. Yes, they are.
"我们有哭有笑,哭是因为感动,是因为想念,是因为怀念,是因为自己的曾经的曾经;笑是因为开心,是因为庆幸,是因为珍惜……还有不明原因的笑" It's quoted from Joanna's blog-http://jyjona.blogspot.com/

That is the sentence which is so directly touches my heart and I can no longer hold my tears; they just drop, and I have no intention to stop them either. May be you will say that the sentence is just so simple that there's nothing to cry for; but I do. I can't help it, either. This time around, I find that songs can be so powerful. It was the day when we went for singing karaoke, I had cried so much, over few of the songs that we sang. Well, mostly, it's the friends-based songs. Also, those of family, especially parents. And also there is that specific song which makes me think of that particular being. I miss you much.

I shall stop myself before dropping into the memory lane any further. Well, there is a certain amusing event happens today, just this morning. I had dropped my handphone into the water. But then, the thing is that it still functions now. I dried it when I picked it up from the water. Well, the water is not of vast amount, but it;s also somehow quite a lot. Initially, it did not function where it did not respond when I pressed on it. Then, I went for my class and I just put my handphone in the pocket. After that, I tried and it could barely function, it lags all the way. And, now, it is functioning in its tip-top condition. What a funny account. And, actually, I feel like it;s functioning even better than it is before. My friend says the same thing to me too. Truly, it becomes extremely sensitive now. Before that, I need to press quite hard actually for it to detect, but then now it has been so sensitive that I just have to press softly for it to function. Just as what Angelina says, "塞翁失马,焉知非福". But then just now Olivia called me and told me that I would better not to use it for a short while so as to recover to its original state.

Anyway, now, I am really in a state of freezing. Lol. It's so and so cold. Catch up later. And, I am going to Spelling Bee Competition, as a forced aundience. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment