Pages

October 3, 2009

Mid-autumn



It's a song which Cindy asks me to download. I cried when listening to it.

This is a mooncake festival without family. What a sad. People always regret just after they lose. I only know now and really have a thorough understanding of "独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲". I miss my family a lot. I miss the moments we are together, they may be the laughter, sorrow, quarrel, etc... All those I miss, really.

My tears keep rolling down at this instant, typing these words and listening to this song. Learn to appreciate when you still have chance, really.

I know I am not alone on this festival. There are bundles of friends, whose little words or any single action which can somehow be a big encouragement in this foreign land.

Going to church now, I know I will be getting something from God tonight. He will prepare and makes the best!!

Cheer up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment