Pages

September 25, 2009

Miscellaneous

One week Raya holiday=MISCELLANEOUS and AMAZING.

I have lots of things to share with, but I don't really feel writing now. To be more precise, it is not just "now", but "anytime". I am indeed a genuine lazy bug, plus the attitude of procrastination; and this ends up in failure, failure in managing time, which appears to be the utmost obstacle in my life. So, it is actually a circle. And, it is the attitude which determines the later results of certain things. I guess I should really change a tune and to turn over a new leaf, for my own sake of benefits.

Way back to the holiday; it is really an amazing and wonderful one. It started from the last Friday, the trip and adventure to Times Square Cosmo's World; and the one to Sunway Lagoon on the next day which I had actually mentioned in the last post.

The ECA Family Camp followed next. It was a 3-days-2-nights-camp. Its location was Country Heights Resort, Kajang, which was so nice that I felt like did not want to return when the camp ended. It was a RESORT!! Anyway, that should not be the main point for it. The main thing is that the camp is so GREAT!! God is so GOOD!! His anointing is moving around and He is with us all the time throughout the camp. Pastor Lionel and Pastor Hamphrey are really great and powerful speakers. The sermons are just so great that I really learn a lot from this camp. Personally, the camp upgrades me a lot, from the perspective of spiritual growth, and I am sure it is also the same for others. I don't regret for joining it; in contrary, I guess I will be regretting to death if I have not join it. God is good all the time and All the time God is good!!!!!!!

Then, it was on Wednesday night that we went for "Tsunami" at The Curve. It was actually somehow a moving movie that I had actually cried for the certain parts of the scenes. After watching the movie, we had the chance to tour around at IKEA Showroom. And, illegally, we took quite a lot of nice and great photos there.

Thursday, we went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate Joanna's 18th birthday. It was really a miscellaneous day. A lot of things happened and they had been decided just abruptly. Our schedule ended after feasting for the celebration. But then it was just so insane of us to suddenly decide of singing K. So, the things went. We went for Amp Square to had our Karaoke night. At the same time, we had booked a room in Hotel Sun Inns for our temporarily shelter as we were not able to go back to our hostel at that "early" time. We kept singing, until I had actually felt like losing my sound and had some minor kind of sore throat. We sang until Amp Square closed, that was 3am. Then, we headed to the hotel, and stayed overnight there. We checked out at nearly 12 noon. After that, we had our lunch at Popeye's. And, we hung around in Popular to wait for bus. And, FINALLY, we reached hostel at 3:30pm.

I prepared myself and went for International Fellowship. It was a nice fellowship!! God is so Great!! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment