Pages

October 6, 2009

A point-less day

Today is tantamount to Tuesday, in which should be a hectic, fully-packed day turns to be a day without any significant highlights and points, such a main point-less day.

First, it's Reading Class. It's initially known that we won't be having this class. But then I still went to school at 8am so as to prevent any "accidental" incidents to happen. Next, TOEFL Class. It had been canceled so I continued to lure around in library, and to throw myself into the deep sea of SAT. Inevitably, I fell asleep, where the environment is just so cozy for a good sleep.Then, Writing Class. We were asked to do exercises in the class. After that, I went for lunch with my friend. Next, went for the last class on the day, OC Class. It's done after finishing two listening tests. So, I reached hostel by just around 3:15pm.

Anyway, the days will continue to be busy and hectic. I can, in some ways, foresee it. The nearest grand thing is the Pre-Calculus Test tomorrow. After that, it's SAT Test on this coming Saturday. I start to feel intimidated and butterflies in my stomach, seriously. I really do hope I can do my best and score it with good grades. And, all the assignments which due in the very near future. Last but definitely not the least, it's the final exam of this semester. It's just around the corner, a very near corner.

So, should start to figure them out, from this very moment, without any further procrastination, which I am really unable to afford any longer, for my own sake of good.

Bliss. :P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment