Pages

October 23, 2009

Too much tears

I had been crying so hard today. Crying, again. Sometime I really hate myself for crying so easily, is it the problem of my eyes which are too small that they can not hold the tears and restrain them from flowing out? Sometime I don't really want to cry, but the tears just drop so naturally, without any expectations.

This day, firstly, I cried, due to the ferociousness over certain thing. I just got to cry when I was angry. Well, there is no point to mention the matter again; over is over. However, I would like to proclaim that our God is so great! He just has His way to heal one's heart. Through Angelina, I got heal and learn what He wants me to learn. “你们当爱你们的仇人, 当为迫害你们的人祈祷” 谦虚及心中有包容的人, 仇恨没办法靠近或感染他. Amen! Yea, Lord, Your words touch my heart. And, after about a half-hour cry, everything is over. Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord! You are deserved of all praises.

Then, I logged in to the blog, having the desire to drop some lines. I saw the comment Joanna left for the previous post. The feeling of warmth rose deep from my heart, and the feeling of crying came again. Next, I read up Joanna's blog, her new updated-post. Her words are just so, oh my God, I couldn't stop crying when reading them. They just looked so lively, and talked to the precise point, that very aspect of point which just strikes straight to my heart.

There is indeed a problem around these days. Lord, I lift it to You. You have Your way for it and I am declaring it will be conquered, following Your will. Everything from You has its own meanings and demands. I know, it's the time for me to take up what You want me to learn, from all of these accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment