Pages

October 8, 2009

I want to say that...

Sunlight is so warm. A simple but complex sentence which is produced after much and some kind of deep experience, the one which you are involved, or say to be the one you have the chance to participate in. It's extremely cold in the library, especially when you are spending hours here.

I have been here, well, I'm still in library now, since 1pm. The reason for it is of course to wait for attending the Language Awareness Night, the closing ceremony, which I don't really know when it will start.

Let see how I spend my hours here. Firstly, from 1pm until 2pm, I used up the one hour mostly by talking, with Angelina, where most of the time, indulging ourselves in our kinds of odd stories and jokes, and also talking nonsense, things without much significant points. Well, those are meant to be fun in this dull life, seriously.

After that, she went for class. So, I was left alone. I started to take up my Reading book, with a sincere hope that I will cherish my time today to do what are supposed to be done. Well, if that really happens, the sun will rise from west for the next day, I guess. I fell asleep after half an hour. So, no worry, the sun will still rise from east. Ha ha. I slept for about an hour. I can't help it, the environment is just too cosy for sleeping.

Well, I did "the things which are supposed to be done", looked up for Reading, and did some exercise for SAT. Then, went for dinner with Andrew and his friend. And now, in the computer lab, typing this post. And I guess it's nearly time to go for the L.A. Night.

Lastly, I want to say that, I can't make it to Oikos tonight, just because of the service mentioned above. I am not Naruto, who can split himself into two similar beings, to attend both of the services. Truly, if I will have the chance to choose, I will definitely choose to go for Oikos, the time for God, and the time to relax, with all of the great brothers and sisters around. Well, sometime, or all the time, authority is just more than everything, either voluntarily or reluctantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment