Pages

October 25, 2009

Sincerity

Too many things happened these days. The last night, I felt that I was so weak, and had been crying so hard that I was actually experiencing the serious ache of my eyes today. I just cried, let my tears flowed, ceaselessly, until I was actually too tired, and fell asleep unconsciously.

I just want to say that "sincerity" is important in a relationship. It's an unavoidable element, the lack of it will cause the imperfect, and most of the time, makes the relationship worst. Well, over is over. There is really no point for mentioning the past, and that's so I had actually deleted lots of words which appear to be not the words which can encourage others, with the hope of making this post good, without those flaws.

I would like to thank all of my sincere friends. I appreciate you all much. Thanks for the accompanying, comforting when I am down, and when I am seriously in need of them. The calls, messages, tissues, hugs, etc... bring me up, and they really calm my heart, ease my emotions. I know these friends are the angels God sends to me, to care for me, to help me, to share my happiness, sadness, and all. God uses them to tell me the verses from bible, which are so powerful and great. Yea, the words of God are great, we should always hunger for His words in our daily lives.

"Patience is the best remedy for every problems we face in life."

"你们当爱你们的仇人, 当为迫害你们的人祈祷."

"宽恕减轻痛苦的重量, 拉近我们的距离感."

No comments:

Post a Comment