Pages

October 12, 2009

Accounts

A quick glimpse on these days:

I shall start from Saturday, 10/10, which is such a memorable day, the SAT test day. SAT was done finally. SAT was done! It was an ordinary day, but it possesses some kinds of amazing-ness, at the same instant. Early in that morning, we, Angelina and I, had our breakfast in KFC, which is so peculiar if compared with others. Well, it was our sorts of theory to have so-called a healthy and good breakfast, before going for the test, so as to have a healthy mind, where SAT required a really clear mind, to work, say, about 4 hours. Well, the site scheduled was McD in the first place, but then it was not "officially" opened yet at that time, while outside the building there was a big title of "24 hours". Okay, no offense.

After the test, most of the people went to Sunway Pyramid, as we were doing the test in Subang, the Metropolitan College. We were the few among fews who went back to hostel. And this actually raised curosities, where we received bundles of comments which sound overall like: you all didn't go out today? It's so strange. This was to mean we, who were supposed to go out and to fool around, didn't do so, and this is the point which people felt weird of. Okay, now we knew that we were termed as "playful and outgoing" in people's eyes. Use the word from Angelina, we were just "adventurous", to tour around every here and there, every now and then.

We had our lunch in Pak Lee that noon, which was the restaurant with a bit more standards in this area, to had our kinds of celebration. There were 5 of us. Angelina, Cindy, Chui Lim, Wen Kiong, and me. And then, that evening, we went for church. Angelina and Cindy went for theirs; and I, along with Ivy, Jenifer, junior Xin Yi, and senior Xin Yi(this is the only way to differentiate them) went for ours. We went by KTM, as it's near, it's just Subang. Once reaching, we headed to search for food, as there was someone who claimed she was extremely hungry and she would starved to death very soon. That being was Jenifer. And what's funny was that we had such an indecisive moment of where to have our dinner. Fianlly, we went to the food court of Carrefour. And, there was an amusing account happened in between. It was Jenifer, again. Once she stepped into the lift, and it's at that very moment, the door of the lift closed, and the rest of the event can surely be imagined by you all. Ha ha. I just couldn't stop laughing after that, seriously, I had nearly laughed my ass off. Anyway, there wasn't any tragedy, and I was also sorry for the event as I didn't press on the button to prevent the door from closing. Ha ha. *Wink-ing*

Then, we went to church by walking, where it's quite a distance away from where we were at that moment. It's tiring, but still, we had good fellowship among one another and after a couples of minutes, we finally reached our destination safely. Thanks God.

The next day, just as usual, we had our Sunday Service at KL ECA. It was a good one. And, we came back quite early yesterday. Once I reached hostel, I started to watch drama, "K.O. 3an Guo". I couldn't help it. I was getting addicted to it seriously. After that, I hibernated myself, for just about 2 to 3 hours. And, I was actually awaken by my friends to have dinner. And then, I just started my homework and assignments at 10pm. Until 1am, I just slept; and this resulted in genuine soporific in myself during the class just now, even though it was a calculus class.

I really couldn'y concentrate when I was feeling sleepy. The most obvious evidence is from my handwriting. My handwriting, at usual time, can still be considered neat and nice. But they're really terrible and horrible when I had written them during my sleepy time. My words are like flying all over, ups and downs. Sometimes I myself also can hardly understand them.

When you're really sleepy but then you can't sleep, and yet you need to pretend that you are actually attentive; that's the worst thing to experience. Yet, I had bundles of such experiences. Am I torturing myself? Sob.

Got to go now. Catch up later.

2 comments:

  1. Amy......................... If i have the time, i'll make a blog about u and akira......

    ReplyDelete