Pages

October 20, 2009

POTENTIAL

There are two prime things.

1. Angelina and I have a consensus on a certain thing and it has become our frequently-discussed-topic these days. Well, it's, actually, not a good thing and shouldn't be shared here. But, we have really had mutual thoughts about this issue. So, basically, I think it's not out of our problems; instead, it's the problem of that particular being, seriously, the attitudes and behaviors of this being are the causes of this consensus. Sigh. It's life. I should dedicate a meaningful quote to myself, as well as to Angelina, "Come up to reality"!!! Okay, it's actually not an easy task to reach out for such an condition. You should have some kinds of hidden talents and potentials in yourself so as to become that specific character!! So sad that Angelina and me will never have the chance to become one, we do not possess the POTENTIAL. Potential is an imperative element in this matter. Ha ha.

2. I have started my daily devotion, along with Ivy, Jenifer, Leonard, Ivy K, Khen. Hmm... it will be a good way to get myself even closer with God's words, and a good chance to learn more from one another. Indeed, it is important in these hectic life, where there are so much difficulties and challenges to face. I need, and have to be brave and strong, especially in some sorts of situations. Angelina, you should know this very well. However, I know that everything that God wants me to go along must have its own meanings and blessings. So, I shall just wait for God's timing and go on my life, no matter how bad it will be. At least, I know I am not alone. Specially to Angelina, I appreciate your accompanying every now and then. Truly, the matter of dinner just now, somehow, made my heart moves. The sentence "我没有那么没有义气", means a lot to me, really. Ha ha. Thanks. =D

2 comments:

  1. sorry to say that by reading this post, i could not understand your problem. but i kinda know that you are stuck in a difficult situation which you have to struggle through it. Hope you can^^ and don't forget to pray hard. As what Angelina told me, pray to God, leave everything to god as this is a precious gift for a christian. God is always there for us and he know the best for us. GAMBATEH, AMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. thx!! :)
    I will.. don worry.. =D

    ReplyDelete