Pages

October 9, 2009

SAT

The real SAT test, yes, it's the real one, the grand one, the ultimate one, and the one which means to be the decisive key in the future. It is on tomorrow, 10th October 2009, equals to Saturday.



The ticket to the exam.



It's like [Oh my God!!!!] I start to feel nervous now. It's like just a few hours more before going for this grand event. It's some kind of implausible, may be it's that I keep telling myself it's still long way to go before the real SAT test, and so don't really struggle hard for it. Well, I'm just a true Malaysian, a genuine peep who holds for last-minute. But then, SAT is not something which you can take up for last minute.

"It's just language, either you know or don't know." It's what my lecturer always says. Yes, it's true. But, for me, just my very own opinion, SAT is something about patience, and, somehow, luck. And, it really requires a clear mind. So, I should sleep earlier tonight. A good sleep provides refreshment. And, I should have a good breakfast tomorrow, but then I am still wondering what should be a good breakfast, around this area.

Anyway, I will be going to Subang for this test. The actual site is Metropolitan College in Subang Jaya. Hope that everything will be fine. May God guide me all the way through, equip me with strength, confidence, calmness, and a clear and fresh mind. And all the best to all the ADFP-ians who are going to sit for it tomorrow.

Just bring some sweets and tidbits along. Ha ha.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment