Pages

October 2, 2009

Ravenous

I am suffering, from hunger, seriously, I mean, HUNGER. Gosh, I am totally revenous now. Well, it's all of my own fault. I woke up late and so have no time to take breakfast. That is it, ends up with exagerrated hunger that my stomach is growling all the way.

And, these few days appear to be a critical period, for me. It's of those few days of the month, the honored feminine stuff. I have been grown to be so normal nowadays. This should be a good sign; BUT............. Okay, there is always a "But". Well, I should really learn to appreciate, instead of those endless complaints. And, it's the self-perspective which determines most of the things. Try to view things from another side, and it will make a great difference. It's sometimes the single glimpse which seems to be so minute that plays an imperative and decisive role.

Another thing is my mobile phone. Continue from the previous post, it is now in its dying condition, which means I am now having life without this important tool. It's so inconvenient!! Alright, be patience. "Patience is virtue". Lol. I will wait for 2 or 3 days, if it's not functioning still; then I will buy myself just simply a usable phone, I can not stand my life without this imperative tool. Seriously.

Going to leave now. I HOPE sincerely, there is a bus for me to go back. I do not want to become a corpse, who dies of starvation, ha ha. Just kidding, no offence.

Do catch up later.

:P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment