Pages

October 28, 2009

Austin

My feeling now is so miscellaneous. Every types of emotions are spreading all over my mind now. Most of all, am feeling happy, as it's, finally, the time to go back to my sweet home. It's Saturday, the coming Saturday, which is about 3 days from now.

And, it's just so unsoundly, that, the first semester in ADFP, in INTEC, comes to its end. The fall semester is going to end soon, in a very near soon. With the end of the last paper tomorrow, at the same time, means the end of this semester. Suddenly feel like so EMO, when think of the matter that most of us will not be in the same class anymore in the next semester. All of my fellow Austinians, I know I am going to miss you guys much.




Austin

Li Yen, Jazz, Rachel

The time we spent together will sure be a part of my memorable and unforgettable memories! There may be Austin class next semester, but it will surely not consist of these same all 2o peeps anymore. Lol. Emo-ing again. Anyway, all of these guys, I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you" to you all. It's good to have you all to be my classmates. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment