Pages

May 24, 2010

weekends

Saturday. As usual, slept, the thing I do best at! Slept until 11am, nahh, it's considered early for me. Woke up, prepared and went to Subang. And then we headed to Kepong, to Selayang Hospital to visit bro Lau's mum. I didn't know why, but hospital always gave me a feeling of sad, pain, cry, sick, suffer, and all sort of that. I have had the feelings every time I'm at hospital, or any sort of clinics. May God heal the aunty! The spirit of sickness shall be broken off and the joyous and peace shall be filled in her!

After that, went to Azureen's house. We had a grand party for the Spring's Bostonians! I love you guys really really much!! We had so much fun barbecuing, eating, talking, laughing, playing, taking photographs! The food were great! The potato was nice, the coleslaw was nice, the salad was nice, the chicken was nice, the meat was nice, the seedless grape was nice, the watermelon was nice, the spaghetti was nice, the drink was nice, the cheese cake was nice, the people were nice, the atmosphere was nice, the everything was nice! HAHA. Love love love! Great time with all. Thanks Aween for her, and her family's warmest hosting. Thanks Sumaiya for the foods. Thanks Zaim for fetching. Thanks each and every single person!! Photographs were all up to Facebook! Browse on them! 

Sunday. Went to church. Great sermon from Pastor Alice! I like this line: I love You just because I love You! Yea, I love You just because I love You. We gifted Ps. Alice the present. Yay, the point is on gratitude. Learn to appreciate. Indeed. Don't just receive whatever things people did for you without even a heart of appreciation. 

We had a good lunch. Thanks Summer!! Then, got back to Akasia. Chatted with Olivia, and then started to work on my C++ thingy. It's driving me crazy when I just couldn't get the correct output. LOL. But then, yay, C++ gives a really great sense of satisfaction when you'd tried so hard to figure everything out and when you successfully ran the program and got the right output! That's the satisfaction!! HAHA. A lesson to be learnt: don't ever give up easily. You never know what will happen at the next moment. Hah!

Had dinner with Ivy, at Pak Li, again. Heee. I enjoyed eating with you. All the best for your exam! You can do it fine! Pray fervently, try your very best, and God will do the rest. Love ya!

This week is going to be a packed week. Farewell for Jared, movie with Ivy, 3+5 connection, lots more C++ exercises, lots more sleeps, lot more craps, etc. Haha. Nah. Am looking forward to them! 

Night! I want to, I should, I must, sleep earlier tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment