Pages

May 10, 2010

Malacca!

After all, had a great trip to Malacca. Wow. I really love Malacca! Of course, captured lots and lots of photographs, which end up with four albums in Facebook, solely the photographs of the trip. That's, quite a lot. Haha.

Had a great time spent with Angelina and Michelle. Thanks! 

Anyhow, a not really happy thing rubbed in, that, honestly, a little bit, ruined my mood. But yea, I know it's my fault. Sorry. I'll notice and plan well for the coming times. Somehow, spoilt arises when overload happens. What I want to express is, 物极则反. Alright, bygone is bygone. I don't wish to be affected by that incident. I wish to rub it off from my memory, if I can really do so.

But then, I still had a really awesome time at Malacca. Had visited a lot of places, eaten a lot of foods, taken a lot of photographs, seen a lot of new things, produced a lot of laughter, and the most important, hurt my purse, thrown away a lot of money. HAHA. But what, I really really enjoyed the trip, despite of the small incident that rubbed in. Awesome, great, fantastic, superb trip it was!

Pay a trip to Malacca, if you are considering a tourist spot. See. I'm promoting it. Heee.

No comments:

Post a Comment