Pages

May 11, 2010

Tuesday-blue

Mood is a powerful thing. A good one makes up your day. A bad one ruins your day. 

And I had a really bad one today. Not knowing exactly the reason, or reasons, the day was ruined. People are hard to be understood, no? I couldn't even understand myself thoroughly at times. Haih. Today is really not my day. Felt so dumb. Felt really not good. I was so lazy to talk when I'm not in the mood. It's not the sluggish-type of laziness, but the laziness of no intention, no mood, no will to talk, at all. I can, completely shut my mouth up, and then keep slouching away in mind about the bad moods. 

And then I would, vanish myself, in the sense and sake of vanishing, may be with intention, or just unconsciously doing it as the underlying knowledge enforces the deed. You wouldn't find me on Facebook or MSN, but God knows, I was there. Again, perhaps it's with intention, or may be it's, again, an unconscious reflect, I would appear offline, as if I was really vanished. The feeling of invisibility is also good, somehow.

Aiks. I don't like this, like, seriously. Sorry for any insults, if there's any.

Nah. A McDonald's meal did enlightened the feeling a bit. A good nap did cheered up too. And then a good bath soothed a lot. But, still, today isn't, seriously, isn't my day. The enlightened moments lasted really short. So, you see, mood affects a lot. I hope I'm good, tomorrow. Let's tonight's sleep wash these all away.

And see, another bad news. Malaysia lost to Japan, 2 versus 3. Damn.

Slothful. Feeling blueeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment