Pages

May 6, 2010

result's out

05/05/2010.

It's a sluggish Wednesday. Slept until 1am. Uhh. Kind of impressed by myself. Lol. Truly I'm a genuine ultimate extreme sleeping bug. Nothing's special. Lurking on the internet, stalking on Facebook, watching movies, listening songs, etc. Until Belle excitedly blurted, "result's out". And then, the situation was, everyone is checking for the results for the next second, and a lot of different kinds of soundtracks rose here and there. Haha. 

My result. It's just an okay. It's of my expectancy, so I'm okay with it. Yea, okay larr. Satisfied, but it could be better. Yay, there's still room for improvements. So, as expected, Biology screwed my overall result. Although the grade for Biology itself is still okay, but when its credit hours is a lot, which is 4 credit hours, and that's why, the grade of okay for the individual subject can screw and pull down the overall result. Anyway, thanks God for leading me through the entire semester, the busiest semester. Thanks God for the result! 

No outing today. I'm a good girl, no? HAHA. So, the activity of the day, painted my fingernails! Wuahahaha. 

left

right.

Heeee. Will be going to Malacca for few days. Woot! I'm so excited now! Summer summer! I love you!! HAHAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment