Pages

May 10, 2010

the move.

It's a massive move. Shifted all the stuff from the original room, to the another room. Due to the renovation of blocks, yea, we're forced to do so. I was doomed. Reason? I got too many things, and which are in so a disorganized manner. Urgh. The scariest thing, also the most unwanted thing for me to do, but I have no choice. 

So, used up a lot of hours to move and settle my things. And I was, literally, dead. It's, you-never-know-kind of exhaustion. Damn. And yet, for my case, I should be grateful for I was moving things down from the second floor, and then up to the another second floor. I just couldn't imagine if my room is in the higher levels. 

Yet, the so-called, *new* block. NEW. Oops. No offense. Although, in fact, it had just been renovated, the room has nothing much different from the previous ones. Some claimed it as worse though. Uh. Nothing. They're just some sayings. Don't complaint, should be grateful, instead. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment