Pages

May 10, 2010

LOVE mom!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

You know, mother is a precious gift from God. You know, mother's love is so mighty. You know, mother is a companion soul throughout her child's life. You know, mother loves her children more than anythings else.

I know. I know. 

The sermon in church service made a lot of thoughts on my mind. I was touched, and I was holding back my tears for many many times. I miss my mum. 

And then, within expectation, I couldn't bear the tears, had cried after talking with my mum in the phone. I LOVE MY MOM! The love shall never fade until the end of the days. The love shall never end until the sun grows cold and the stars grow old. 

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old.

The lines, specially to be dedicated to my mighty mummy:

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

Without you, I'm nothing. Thank you for bringing me to the earth. Thank you for being my mother. Thank you for your love. Thank you for everything. 

Happy and Blessed Mother's Day to my dearest mummy, as well as to all the mummies in the world. The world is beautiful because of these moms!

I LOVE [to the infinity] YOU MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment