Pages

May 31, 2010

those bits

I must write something. Had been really lazy to do anything. Again, procrastination. It will kill me off some day.

Uh. Well. I mentioned in the previous post the really nice photographs which were taken during the outing with Chris and Ivy. So here's the link!


So here it goes again. I want to buy the camera also! HAHA. I will buy it some day later. It's a promise. Heeee.

Thursday. Carenet. Everyone enjoyed the night, I supposed. And yesh, everyone is talented in acting! LOL.

nice one!

Friday. It was a public holiday, which was also known as the Wesak Day. The special things on the day were the lunch and the dinner. Lunch-ed, *nah, i'm creating word again* at Section 2 of Shah Alam, with Ivy Bong
*too many Ivys*
and Abigail. 

 the huge ABC.

And dined at Akasia. Guess what? I cooked the rice by myself. Hah! Dined the meal with Ivy, the rice with canned food. See, I can cook too. Heh.


Saturday. Went to church for the spring cleaning. And Sunway Pyramid after that. Bringing three little juniors shopped and movie-d. Uh well, not really that little, they're just one year younger. Lol. Seeing the three of them: Chris, Polycarp, and Kelvin, I felt like seeing myself back then. Undeniably, time passed too fast. Kind of unbelievable, it'd been nearly a year, and I'd been striving through two semesters, and is currently doing the third one. Time is just so cruel. That's so good of the saying, time and tide wait for no one! Ouh, how true is that!

Well. The movie of the day, Prince of Persia! Nice!! Thumb-up for it!

Went to church service after that. By the time I reached hostel, I felt myself virtually dying. I was seriously, tired. Slept like a dead straight after bathing. 

Sunday. Woke up, prepared, and there's still some spare time left. 

cam-whored.
the just-woke-up-face! @,@

Waited for Alan to fetch, with Ivy. And then guess what? Alan's car broke down. At the end, it turned out that three of us taking the public transportation to go to church. And of course, we were late. Then, stayed at church to attend the International Fellowship. Something from IF: we must be dare and courageous enough to break off the old things, and embrace the new opportunity that we have! A good sermon. And it was very anointing when we're singing Shout to The Lord. God is great!!

Then, after all, came back to Akasia. Willing or not, had to face the reality, of studying for today's test. Haihh. 

snap-shot a bit. heh.

And today. Sadly to say, didn't really do well in the test. 

And today. It rained. Along with very massive thunder and lightning. 

And today. I tidied up my desktop. Let's see!

before

and after!

Lastly, my hair is getting long that I can tie it up already. Get it a cut soon! And I'm going back to Sibu soon!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

And just random, I'm still loving Defying Gravity to its really core after all. I heart it!! Heee.

2 comments: