Pages

May 22, 2010

typical Friday

A typical Friday of this particular summer semester means a-no-class-day. Heee. Slept until late, as in the typical schedule of a typical day. Woke up at 11am. But then due to severe starvation, I hadn't have dinner for the previous night, so yay, due to the hungriness, I got back to sleep again. Nah. Sleep can get rid of the feeling of starving. So, then, woke up again at around 1pm, when Ivy got back from school, and we had our lunch together.

The noon was typical. Watched movies, facebook-ed, slept. Typically typical enough. Tried to figure out C++. See. I had been a good girl. No outing. HAHA. You know why? Told you, I'm a good good girl. Heeeee. Hahahhahaha. The fact is, I got not much money left!! Uh-huh. Sob! It's sad to be alone in hostel when all of the roomies were out for movie, karaoke, party, etc. Awwww. It's sad you know!

Had dinner with Ivy at Pak Li then. Hadn't eat there for quite some time, so that's why, a sudden desire to dine at there. And I was so dedicated to work on my assignment for C++. But then it made me spin! Lol. I was on the verge going crazy when I just couldn't figure out where was my mistake which made the whole program not working. It's kind of frustrating when you keep compiling the program, but it just doesn't run! Nah. Still. Patience. Finally I figured it out! Thanks God!

Sleepy. Look forward to the BBQ party with my fellow ex-Bostonians!!

No comments:

Post a Comment