Pages

May 13, 2010

Thomas cup's fever

Woot! Had seriously gotten into it, like, madly catching it up everyday. 

Finally, Malaysia team made it to the semi-final, which indicates, I'm going to watch Malaysia playing against China live at Bukit Jalil's stadium on this coming Friday! Wow! I'm seriously seriously excited over it!! 

Some updates on 12th May. 

Had the third class for C++. And had covered up two chapters. Kind of interested with this subject. But then, the tutor. Hmm. Nothing. ._.

My life nowadays is, very, very the sluggish. 

And seriously, had been so emo these few days. Haih.

Music makes up my day. Listened to the soundtracks of You're Beautiful, over and over. Also, after long, am still loving 183 Club's songs, as well as Lollipop's songs, especially the old ones. 

And everyday I told myself to sleep earlier. But, until today, I'm still sleeping late. This ain't good. I want a healthy lifestyle. Lol.

Hee. Anyway, am really looking forward to watch the live-semi-final-match of Thomas Cup!! Feel the excitement? Haha. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment