Pages

May 27, 2010

low yat. times square.

I like to blog. Merely like it. I like to jot down the things happened in my life, that they can be some kind of reminiscence some day later.  

And these were what happened. Had a great outing with Chris and Ivy! Low Yat. Chris bought the sooooooooo-cool-camera!! I want to buy too! LOL. Someone out there, please buy one for me. HAHAHA. Times Square. Scheduled to watch movie. But then in the end, shopped. Had dinner, which was also known as McDonald's meals. And took a lot of photographs, which are so and so very super duper hyper the nice! Nah. I really mean it!! Did I said the photographs were taken by using Chris' camera? Haha. That's it. His cool camera produces those great photographs! 

Well, we had the second meet up for the LIL's group. Good sharing. May God bless us more! And yay, the ATUSA's election. I didn't go, as in I couldn't make it. I was supporting spiritually. Haha.

Okie. Kind of tired and sleepy. Let's end with the following photograph.

Niceeee. Likey likey!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment