Pages

May 26, 2010

badminton

Monday. Badminton! Heeee. Open air badminton-ed *Seeee. I really love to create words, somehow, illogically.* with Rachel. It was all because there wasn't any vacancy in the only two courts of Akasia. So, yay, we played at a left basketball-court, as in I never saw people playing basketball there. The feeling of haunted, old and broken court. Lol. Played, talked, laughed, exercised, sweated. And kept blaming the shuttlecock when we couldn't pick it up. HAHA. 

Dined at Pak Li, again, for the three consecutive days. But this time around, with Rachel, yay, just after playing badminton. Haha. Got to know some secrets of her. Heeee. If you are reading on this? I want to know your story, tell me about it. Hah! Tell me tell me, some day later, okieee? Okieeee! 

Worked on the C++ assignment which dues the next day.

Chatted in MSN, Facebook, Skype with lots of people. Talked in phone with lots of people too. Texted with lots of people too. And the day passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment