Pages

January 28, 2010

so-called girl

I have been emotional these few days. I am lazy. I have bad attitude. I am dying. Don't blame me. It's what a girl will go through on the certain days every month. I hate it. I used to hate it. I am still hating it. Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!

I got back the Biology Quiz 1 today. I scored a 20/20. Finally, there was a good news! But, it didn't mean anything. I had screwed the Test 1 of the subject. Hell. And now, I hate the hectic-ness of my life. Eeuuu~ I am so going to RIP, literally, due to the business!

I hate Calculus! Yuck!! It's so a disgust. I hate things which are related to calculation. I just don't understand why people love calculating so much. In the end, you are only to get the answer after indulging so much in calculating. It's just a number. Is that really satisfaction after solving and getting the answer? I don't think so. People are now numb with such kind of saying, they just do for the sake of doing. I guess there's nothing of interest any longer. What if you can't solve and get an answer? That's a real frustration! I feel so much to just kill myself instead of solving it out.

Yet, there was another sucky incident. SHIT. I was in a real anger just now. I guess I'm quite an easy-going person, but the priority should go to the respondent. Seriously, I refer to the people more than to the matter itself! I just can't get along with those people who I really am hatred of! They just suck!!! Eeeuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! *ferocious-ing*

I had peanut-spread-freak these days. Hah! Slices of bread with peanut-spread was awesome! It's our breakfast, which I felt a really normal breakfast to have.


Another thing is that, I had spent a lot of time doing craps, talking craps with those insane peeps these days. But, I love spending my life this way; despite of those sucky people!!!!!

This was on a random night, the view of Cemara College. Well, it's just a random photo. The main course was on that particular night, we went to McDonald's to have supper. Crazy. But, it was fun. I cherished the moment. LOL.

And these were craps. There were lots more meaningless thingy, but I didn't capture all. Seriously, I guess we were spending too much time talking nonsenses, laughing like weirdos, and wasting the precious time away.


*married to Angelina =P

Nonsenses. Craps. And can we, actually, talk, at least, a bit normally? Hahaha. And I really hate the feminine stuff I mentioned!!!! Sigh.

Lastly, there's ACS's quiz tomorrow. All the best! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment