Pages

January 22, 2010

Boost

I had done much writings today, that I don't really feel writing now. It's busy, a real hectic life! Yet, it's just the beginning. I could really only say, busy, busy, busy! Spring is a hectic and busy semester. I had heard of that, but I never knew it's really that busy! That's a level when I felt suffocating at times. Seriously, I mean it. I felt I need to grasp for air hardly that I just could get enough oxygen. Gosh!! I always thought that I'm not that easily stressed-out, but now I can really sense the stress.

There are tons of assignments to be done before Chinese New Year. I can say, almost everyday, we got some kind of presentation in class. And tasks just come ceaselessly to us. I need strength, I need faith! God, I declare that You are in control, You guide over me! And all of the things will be alright! Hallelujah!

I'm dwelling with 8 subjects now.

1. Advanced Composition- an essay, writing from experience.

2. American Culture Study- Short story's review, Exercises, Quiz, Tourism presentation.

3. Critical Thinking- Reaction paper.

4. Speech Communication- Chapter 5 presentation, demonstrative speech outline, demonstrative speech presentation.

5. Calculus for Business- tutorial, quiz.

6. Business- Business proposal presentation.

7. Biology- Lab report, Test 1.

Basically, those are the recent assignments and tasks, and which are due before Chinese New Year. There's another subject, Ethics. Its assignment is due after Chinese New Year. Before forget, there's another assignment for ko-pln. Yea, my life is great right? All the best!!!!!!!! Boost!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Lau~ Gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment