Pages

January 13, 2010

Keep going

I was late for class today. It's funny. I woke up earlier as compared with yesterday, I actually woke up at 7:40am yesterday, and was actually waked up by Angelina. Yet, I didn't late for the class. But then today, there were many people waiting for bus and that, I was late.

Today we attended a talk by sponsor. Somehow, I guess I really need to appreciate the sponsorship. And that, the point which caught me was that of too much studies. There are people out there, who concentrate too much on studies, or, pay full attentions to studies, without any plays, any relaxations. I have had really bad impression on these peeps. I just feel that they are so pitiful, their life are just loaded with studies, the typical sort of study-machines! People! There isn't study the only thing in the world! Just enjoy man! After all, life is short, it isn't worth to fill the life with studies, only.

There are lots of international students in the campus. I saw some who come from Korea and African. Alright, the Korean guys are so good-looking! Hah! There is a particular one who I had noticed, he's cool! LOL.

Well, I start to sense the aroma of business now. This is going to be a busy semester. Tons of assignments lay in the "to-do-list". Arrrrrrghhhhhh! Just feel to scream to my max now, shriek to the fullest, and then tidy up everything, and start of with my tiring journey. Keep going. Be careful all the way through, but not to be scared. To be careful isn't, seriously, isn't tantamount to be scared.

Spring 2010. Strive!

No comments:

Post a Comment