Pages

January 5, 2010

ache



That's our lunch, cooked ourselves. It's so damn salty. But it's fun, somehow.

I don't feel like writing. I feel so painful now, that I really have no mood to do anything. Gosh, can someone help me? There are lots of little tiny blisters on my skin, somewhere at the upper lip and the lower lip, that is, accurately, the surface around my mouth. Arrrrghhhh!!!!!! I spread lots of lotion on it, and it stings!! I would better die off!!! Hell, I guess the culprit should count on the temperature here. It's really so DAMN HOT!!!!!!!! And my face starts to grow pimple, while it's only the third day staying here. Guess the hormones have the difficulties to adapt with the immense change, that they need to notify via these ways. Arrrghhhhh........... *yelling in pain*

A new year's resolution: a post per day on this blog. Hopefully, it can be fulfilled.

1 comment: