Pages

January 16, 2010

Numbness

Yesterday, we went to Sunway Pyramid, again. Basically, the we means Angelina and I. Sunway Pyramid seems to be our favorite hang-out site. It's near, a place we could reach within half an hour. And we seem to love Jusco now, we actually bought lots of things there. It's fond of weird, to go so far to buy the things which are accessible here in Shah Alam, and to carry all the things all the way from Subang to Shah Alam. But, that's it, reason-less. Or perhaps, yea, we're weird.

Today, I slept until 11:30am. Lots of things need to be done these days. Loads of assignments are burying me. I am studying 8 subjects for this particular semester. There are 4 English subjects, namely American Cultural Studies, Speech Communication, Advanced Composition, Critical Thinking, Biology, Calculus for Business, Introductory to Business, and Ethics. This is a packed and hectic semester. We are having ko-PLN, which is kind of extra-curricular activity for this semester.

Time heals. So does business. With the passing of time, and the involvement in business, lots of things change, and fade, to the type of plain. Tears won't fall so easily. The feelings turn from aggressive and great to plain, and may be to none, or the feelings turn numb, that I couldn't sense them any longer. That's good right? Just let everything be what it is now. No more pain, no more tear, no more grieve, no more sorrow.

My life is going in an organized manner now. This is good. But why? I just couldn't keep the promise of a post per day?

Laziness is the culprit of procrastination, and procrastination is the thief of time. I am deeply experienced. I am working on changing the habits. Wish me good luck! =)

Numbness?

No comments:

Post a Comment