Pages

January 20, 2010

zhang mei ?

Today was a typical school day. 8am until 6pm, typical enough huh? Again, I was late. Sigh. I found out a truth of myself. I like to attend only the English classes, ain't the others. Gosh, that isn't a good sign, I suppose. I began to hate more, and more over that particular lesson. Lol, I couldn't help, I lost all of my enthusiasms which were hardly built-up when he started to use the median that I had had certain kind of allergy with. Why? And what for? We are going to USA.

Thanks to Angelina, I nearly die off due to over-laughing! OMG!!!!!!!!!! One can possibly die due to the reason. The matter over "zhang mei", arrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!! I just couldn't stop laughing. Yea, we are crazy bugs. But the laughter makes the days, indeed. We have had lots of irritating stuff going around too. It's just that we made them the way which could lessen the pain, and which could cheer. Life, don't, really don't indulge too much on problems. Doing that, you are only torturing yourselves! Seriously, I mean it.

I am going to present my introductory speech tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment