Pages

January 6, 2010

thanks

I was virtually dead, due to the ache. It's getting worse, and worst. I was wearing mask to school today. My face is damn horrible now. And I was weak. There is nothing I can do other than crying when problems come. I just felt so hopeless, so helpless. When I was talking to my mum in the phone, I just cried so badly. I didn't want my mum to fret about me, but I still failed to do so. I didn't know what should I do, that I just called my mum so naturally, and cried telling her what had happened.

I had just sought for doctor, and the result is virus infection. He gave me the medicine, to be eaten orally. And he said there isn't any cream for the case in the clinic. I would need to buy it myself if I wanted to. And so, I went to a pharmacy to buy it. Hopefully, really hopefully, they work. I am going to die if it's otherwise.

the medicine.

the cream.

Well, here, I would like to specifically express my deepest gratitude to a friend. Thank you for accompanying me to the doctor. And, also, for accompanying me to the pharmacy. All these days long, I just felt grateful to have a friend as you. Angelina!! Thanks for everything. I love you! =D Of course, also, I would like to thank for the concerns of the other friends. Thanks guys! I shall really get well soon.

And today, it's the first day of the second semester, the spring semester. Boston, it felt kind of weird. But, glad that Angelina is in same class with me. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment