Pages

February 2, 2010

we CAN

I hate myself, a lot of time, for wasting a lot of precious time, which I should cherish with my studies. But I love myself, most of the time, as I enjoy my life. But, whenever it comes to studies, oh my God, time is never enough for me. It's February already. Gosh, time flies. It's liked just a glimpse, and a month passed so unsoundly.

January was a packed month. The spring semester is meant to be busy and hectic. I acknowledge it. But, I just still couldn't really get rid off the bad habits of laziness and endless procrastination. Why? Why? Why? I couldn't come out with an answer.

And I hated so much about the deadline stuff. It makes me stress out. Looking on the deadline, but with the fact that things which should be done are still hanging around can really piss one off. Time is really insufficient, for ADFP-ians, especially this particularly critical semester.

Sometimes, I really felt tired. Yet, there are tons of things lying to be done. Boost! Two more weeks to Chinese New Year! A motivational direction, perhaps? Cheer!! We can do it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment