Pages

January 22, 2010

friday

Reminiscing for today, dated 22/01/2010, Friday.

It's quite a meaningful day. So, feel like writing today's events.

First of all, it was a presentation during Critical Thinking class. There were lots obstacles in the preparation, but, fortunately, the presentation was a great success! Thanks God! And then, we had Biology class. It was our very first time to be in lab. Hah! So, all were kind of excited over it. We did experiments, but I didn't involve. I was responsible for doing DNA's structure. Kind of fun, actually.

in lab coat, and with my DNA's structure

Us, from Sibu!! =)
Lawrence, Akira, Angelina, Siau Ting, and me

Angelina ;)

particularly like this photo a lot

Angelina and I went for badminton today, at Akasia's badminton court. It's my very first time being there. By the way, it's a great play. LOL! I felt like refreshed a lot. Sweated a lot, talked a lot, laughed a lot. Nice fellowship.

badminton court~

That's all. The rest of the day was passed indulging myself in front of laptop. At times, facebook, WLM, the means of relaxation. Of course, dwelling with my assignments! Lots more to be accomplished. Bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment