Pages

January 9, 2010

going on

Firstly, I failed to keep track with my resolution of a post per day on the blog. It's busy these few days, so many things happened. But well, I got to reminisce.

7th January, Wednesday.

It was a crazy night. We gave a surprise birthday party to Angelina. We high-ed too much and got around until late. It was crazy, yet fun. Again, Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a memorable one, and I guess, blasted one with us.

And the condition of my face, the cream and the medicine worked, may be a bit. It's Angelina's Propolis Extract which worked. Thanks! But it stings seriously once I spread it on my face.


the propolis extract, 蜂胶

8th January, Friday.

It was Friday. The class ended at 12 noon. We went to KL. We enjoyed the day. It was happy. But the really sad account happened on the night, when we were on the way coming back to Shah Alam. Cindy's mobile phone was lost, where most probably, was stolen by the certain bitch. That's sad right? And mostly, it's furious, where it caused lots troubles. Cindy, let's curse, he or she won't have a good life! LOL. But, I admire your toughness. You were still calm and solved the problems accordingly. Seriously, I couldn't imagine if I was the one in the situation. Yea, like what Angelina said, I would just know how to cry. Sigh. Perhaps it's a lesson for us, to be careful next time. It just seemed that things went so wrong, during this critical period of the beginning of the year. But then, we need to think critically, think out of the box. Those were the paths for a better tomorrow! Be tough, and be prepared for any challenges in life.

There was still happy moment on the day. We went for an experience of fish spa on the day. It was a new experience, and it was fun. At first, I really felt so itchy and kept screaming, at which brought lots of disdaining from people. LOL. But slowly, we got used to it, and it was nice. After the treatment, our feet were so smooth. We loved our feet at the moment. That's really a should in trying it. You never know until you try!

9th January, Saturday.

Time just flies. It's about a week staying here. And the week was loaded with a lot and a lot of things. And the week was still kind of free that we had had outings almost, almost everyday of it. After all, the semester is of the utmost tiring one, that we could hardly have any free time. So, grab the chance to cherish? Maybe.

There's a great issue been talked on heatedly. The one which is related with religions, with the particular term, with the destroy of churches. That's a predicament which, actually, can be avoided. It isn't wise to comment on the topic, but, just as what I had mentioned, things just seemed going wrong. Is that also a path for a better tomorrow?

Anyway, the condition of my face is getting a lot better. The blisters dried up and the layer of, supposedly, dead skin dropped off. So, my face is going to grow a layer of new skin, a layer of newly-grown-baby-skin. Hahahaha.

Got to wash my loads of clothes, and prepare myself to the church service. It's going to be great. Homework..? Leave them for tomorrow.

Catch up later.

1 comment:

  1. amy, I m not as strong as you think.
    I cried...i did cry in the midnight.
    BUT, it is useless.
    Quarrel with my mum...
    Raise my voice so high.....controlling my tears, refused to gif up n surrended to the incident
    at last still cried cz my roommate came over and handed me a tissue asking me "cry ba"
    and my tears jz burst out........
    I hate the BITCH.....ya...let curse him 2gether....

    ReplyDelete