Pages

March 1, 2010

March

It's March already. Time really doesn't wait.

Day is getting hotter and hotter. Ouh! The heat is unbearable.

It's the mid-term exam's week. Done with Ethics today. Tomorrow is not going to have any. Wednesday, there is, Speech communication's test. Thursday for Biology's test. And Friday, American Cultural Studies' test.

And coming soon, the next week, we are going to conduct our business on selling pizzas. Hah! An assignment for Business studies. Kind of looking forward to it actually.

And also, there are lots more, and I really mean lots and lots, and lots more things to come. Informative speech, persuasive speech, American Indulgence Fiesta, appreciation of American music, Calculus' assignment, Biology's assignment, Ethics' assignment, forum for Critical thinking, Advanced composition's essay, research paper, abundance of quizzes, tests, presentations. Wow. It's amazing!

I really need to have good health to endure. Lord, I really pray for a tip-top condition of health throughout the days, and also the good condition of mentality, which will not be distracted by the external factors as emotions and etc. I pray for wisdom to guide me over all the circumstances I may face. I pray for tough spirit to be endowed in me. I pray for Your spirit to shower me, and to receive faithfully. I pray for stiffness, that can conquer any obstacles in life. I pray for my family. I pray for my friends. Lord Your grace is always enough for us! And You always show us the ways which we will never have expected of, for You are an amazing God! Praise The Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment