Pages

March 17, 2010

you don't know.

I should sleep now. But, I don't know why I'm still up. Don't feel like sleeping, although I'm really tired now. Make it clear, it isn't any effect of caffeine or something else. It's just, don't know why. 

Halloween Night was great, I would say. But it's indeed a tiring day. But then it was awesome. Hah. Had taken lots of photos just now [of course]. HAHA. Altogether 300++ photos. Wow.

Just Something. When a heart grows cold, the immediate remedy may warm it up again. Yet, if there isn't any such kind of remedy, the heart will grow even colder, and starts to close to a particular thing, and most of all, a particular person. You know what. It shouldn't be what it is now. 

You know sometime heart aches, you know sometime tear drops, just because of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment