Pages

March 9, 2010

somethings over the weekend

Too busy lately to not really have a time to drop something here. Starting from last Friday until now, I finally have some time and some inspiration to update on this site.

Friday. I think I mentioned it in the previous post. I had exam until 4pm. And after that went straight from Intec, all the way to Cheras, with Andrew, to attend the usher training.

Saturday. Early in the morning, went for the morning prayer in Subang church. It was good, I learned a lot from Jemima's sharing. It was about becoming mature Christian. I had something in my head which I felt to share, but didn't know why I didn't do so. However, the something which kept appearing in my mind was faith and obedience. I am learning to always lay full faith in God, no matter how bad would the situation be. And be obedient to God, follow His way and never hesitate.

And then for the whole noon of Saturday, I was sleeping like a dead. Yea. My monthly best friend was bothering me. I felt the extraordinary tiredness, and somehow the unreasonable fatigue, and the extreme sleepiness. Then, the evening, I went on KTM with Sing Yi, heading to Subang's service. That was the very first time we had the service all by only the west zone's people, where the east zone's people went on to support the newly-born Wangsa ECA.

It was a great service.  Despite the decrease in the number of people attending the service, God's work didn't leave us. Holy Spirit was touching a lot of people. What I learned on that particular night was setting priority to God, despite of all the others. When we set our priorities to God above all the others, we will experience God's abundant blessing to us, where most of the time, is the kind of unexpectedness. It was on the night also, I finally decided to join for the Market Place Ministry (MPM). Before that, I was hesitating over and over. But I knew God wants me to join, it was the calling from God. Also, I was in dilemma also whether or not to attend the Sunday's service, for I had piles of works to be accomplished. But then, with the sermon and with the touch of God, I responded to Abigail that I will attend. Indeed, set priority to God, and everything else is not a problem!

So, with faith, I attended the Sunday's service at Cheras ECA. Once again, I experienced God. I knew I had made a correct decision. The sermon was about serving. Serving God. Serving people around us. Serving people we like. Serving people we don't like, especially. The service was really great that a lot of hearts were being touched. Praise The Lord! God had been serving His disciples by washing their feet. This is an example to us. Sometime we need to lower our own dignity and pride, and to serve others. It's hard to serve people who we don't like, but, God wants us to serve especially those people. We are serving God when we are serving people He has created! Sometime also we may think we are just able to serve a mere contribution, but in God's eyes, what we have done is great. He likes us to serve from the smallest, so that we can learn, over the time, to be a good server.

Finally, weekends came to its end. I went back and settled down in Akasia, again, which I was really unwilling of. Oh yea, we celebrated Wen Kiong's birthday at KFC that evening. Bought a Mocha Chocolate cake which was sort of nice, and the Kfc's meals as the simple celebration. Happy Birthday anyway! May God bless you greatly in your life!

Monday. It was a great day too. We conducted our business of selling pizza. It was a great success. But I was just way too tired after that. I slept for two hours more once I reached hostel. And again, was sleeping like a dead. Oh my God, that was really a fatigue of its maximum level. Well, the time was kind of fun. Thank you to all who support us. Thank you to all the classmates, and to all who were in charge of ADFP's booth, we did it! Also, thank you to Mr. Kesh, our beloved Business' lecturer, who treated us ice-cream and cake!

Yea. So the last night, after enough resting, I started to struggle with my Informative Speech's outline and Advanced Composition's essay 2 which were both due today. Thanks God that I accomplished the missions, by 3am. And I am really happy and grateful that my essay is fulfilling the criteria that I don't have to do anymore amendment. Thanks God for the sentence: "This is the correct way of doing it." In fact, there are some of my classmates who have to do some corrective measures over their essays. It's really when we set priority to God, His grace will be enough for us to consume! Praise to the Lord!

But then I was sorry that I slept all over the Biology's lesson. Awww. The comfort of air-conditioning, plus the serious depriving of sleep, can just easily lead to the above result. Haha. 

I am currently reading on "Prison To Praise", by Merlin Carothers. It's a great inspirational book. It inspires me a lot. And I see a lot of God's amazing miracles. And I really want to say that God is so true, God is so real, God is so great!! It's really highly recommended for you if you are finding some reading materials now.

By the way, tomorrow is having Calculus' quiz. Oh my God. I hate Calculus man! And I don't understand the chapters which are going to be tested tomorrow. Exponential differentiation and logarithmic differentiation, I really hate you so much. Tonight I am going to date with Calculus! All the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment