Pages

March 22, 2010

unproductive

Yea. An unproductive weekend. The only productive thing is in term of watching drama. Hah. Currently catching up with 天使之翼. It's a good drama! Love it love it!

Saturday. I slept until 2pm. Heee. Went to church at 5pm then. The night, I was watching my drama when Jamine (my neighbor) came over and sought for Grace. They were doing the closing ceremony's thingy. But then at last, it turned up that I was the one to help out. Grace was sinking deep into her slumber land. Lol. Kind of fun, we were doing the Oscar's statue, though it doesn't look like one. Haha. 


The Oscar's statue! Jamine and Jia Bing were hiding.
Rachel the photographer. Haha.

We ordered McD. Hah. Crazy. It was nice time to spend with Jamine, Jia Bing, and Rachel. I came back to my room at 2am. And that I continued my drama. All the way until 5:30am. Wow. Sort of admiring myself now, for staying up the whole night, just simply to watch the drama. Crap!

I woke up at nearly 1pm. Kind of too lazy to cook or to buy something for myself, I starved for the whole day. Haha. Had a great dinner just now, which should be the meal which consists of my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lol. And special thank to Wendy who brought the food from Malacca. They were nice, delicious. Thanks for the key chain as well. Love ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment