Pages

March 26, 2010

after all.

After all. Life still goes on. When we thought that the most hectic period of our time frame is meant to be the American Indulgence Fiesta, yea, we used to assume that. But, seriously, it's wrong. American Indulgence Fiesta had finally come to an end on Tuesday with the end of the closing ceremony of this grand event. Yet, when we thought it's all over, there are lots more things awaiting. The following two weeks are a disastrous. Lots, and lots, and really lots of assignments, quizzes, tests, speeches, presentations to be accomplished. Ewww.

Had been sick. Sore throat and flu. Thanks to my dearest shepherd who paid an immediate visit to me, and brought along the noodles which she cooked herself, and which, according to her, with lots of care and love. Haha. Thanks to Sing Yi as well, who came along during Wednesday. Thanks for all those get-well-soon sayings, and also those who gave advises of drinking water, warm water, 100 plus, honey, etc etc. Haha. Thanks God for the healing! It turns better now, although I'm still bothered seriously by cough. Hah. Kind of tired of coughing already!

Last night's carenet was good! We had bowling at Sunway Pyramid. Bowling was fun. Haha. 

Today. Friday. It was a great day! We had class until 10am. Then, we had the discussion for our Biology presentation. Had a really crazy time with these fellows- Angelina, Rachel, Siau Ting, Akira, and Lawrence. We were doing on genetic diseases. And we captured videos for our presentation. And that was when we acted crazily. Lol.

And on this wonderful Friday's afternoon, I had a great badminton play with friends, or friend? Hah. And then, I tidied up my clothes which had been laying unfolded all around. I tidied up my terribly messy locker. I swept the room. I mopped the room. And I washed piles of clothes. OMG. It's really nothing more than OMG. I was deadly exhausted. Doing these chores can kill, literally.

And just now, we went for some kind of exploring in Shah Alam. Haha. Had often heard people saying SACC Mall or PKNS. So, that's it. I paid my very very first experience to these places with Angelina. Hmmmm. Nothing much I can say, if to compare these places with Sunway Pyramid, or Time Square, or Mid Valley, or KLCC. Haha. But somehow did enjoy ourselves. And I accidentally fall down on the way in between, when taking photos. Lol. Shouldn't take so much photos eh? 

爱情也是有先来后到的道理- quoted from 天使之翼.
Quite a good saying, no? It's a nice drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment