Pages

March 20, 2010

glimpses

This week had been a hectic week. And it came to an end now. American Indulgence Fiesta! Hah! Three down, and two to go. First of all, it was Halloween Night, which was indeed great, amazing, and awesome! 

my look~

The second was Class Parade. Boston got the theme of Lilo and Stitch. It was crazy! Enjoyed the moment a lot! 

Bostonians! Love ya all~

with our Lilo, and Stitch.

Then, it was dodge ball and basketball competition yesterday. Dodging ball was really crazy! Omg.

By the way, I went to Sunway Pyramid, again, yesterday. Hah! We went straight after class, and got back for the competition after that. Heee.

Last night. I watched an episode of drama entitled 天使之翼. It was just a random click on PPS. But then I found it was good. I have no idea about this drama, but it seems to be a China drama. May be. I watched only episode 1, yet I was crying like hell for the story. Indeed a good drama. Hah!

I slept for approximately 11 hours today. Wow. It was undoubtedly great after so much depriving of sleep. Heeee.

Ouh. Mid term's result was released yesterday. I am kind of satisfied with mine. The only thing is my Biology. Eewww. Its credit hours is so much, yet my result isn't really that good for the particular subject. Sigh. Should really pick up this subject, should really study up for the coming quizzes and tests, and of course the final.

That's all. Catch up later.

p/s: I uploaded Halloween Night's photos on Facebook. View them up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment