Pages

February 28, 2010

bless

I accidentally fell down in the toilet last night. I don't know why but I slipped at the instant, and couldn't manage to balance myself, and in a second, I fell. And the point is that my buttock is aching now. A serious kind of ache. Sob.

It's Chap Goh Mei today. The 15th of the month, which indicates also the ending of Chinese new year's celebration. And it's so happened that I find out that today is also lunar Valentine's day. Haha. Happy Chap goh mei and happy Valentine's day!!

The following week is going to be a tough week. Mid-term exam. Lord, strengthen me! I need You. Good luck to me and to all who are going to sit for exam. Pray hard. Eat well. Sleep well. Read hard. Specially to Ivy, really really best of luck to you in your final!! God bless you. And to Angelina, best of luck too in the coming exams. Lay full faith in God! Jesus loves you. And I love you. I declare in the name of Jesus, everything is going to be alright!

凭信心向他宣告,向他领取!一切的不义都要奉主的名字粉碎,苦独的心灵得以释放!阿门!

No comments:

Post a Comment