Pages

March 5, 2010

finishing mid-term

Mid term exam had just drawn its period. Week 9 came to an end now. Mid-semester test, comprises both happy and sad. Screwed my Biology. Sigh. Luckily, Speech Communication brought some good news.

Last night's oikos was good. Leonard was punished for losing the ice-break game. And the punishment was dancing ballet. Wow. Last night's birthday blast for Jennifer was good too. It was kind of touching. Also, sincerely thanks Leonard for his advice last night. I felt good to share out the problem, even though the problem is still there. I hope it will recover, in a very near soon. God is in control.

I love when we were studying together for exam. Studying together with Rachel, Lawrence, and Rohan for Biology yesterday. And today, studying for American Culture Studies with Rachel, Lawrence, Akira. I really love the time studying together with friends, sheerly love it, from the beginning, until now, I still love it. Somehow, I reminisced the time when studying together with those fellows during secondary school. May they be Ivy, Olivia, Emily, Sharon, Lychee, or whosoever. I love those moments. Although most of the time we were talking craps, talking nonsense, the moment itself is treasurable!

Going to head of to Cheras now. Our journey shall be safe and smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment