Pages

March 30, 2010

fishy

Sometime, alone is the best remedy for some kind of mood swing. Sitting alone, thinking alone, quieting alone can really soothe feeling. So, when I really want to be alone and quiet myself, please just leave me alone, don't bother me, just let me have some time for myself, for some sort of self-soothing.

Had done with Biology's presentation and informative speech today. Am having discussion. But for certain kinds of known and unknown reasons, I'm really feeling bad now. I don't know why. But some kind of thingy is really bothering me. Again, that's some sort of fishy feeling attacking me. May be this time around there's some obvious reasons lying, unlike the time when I had really had no idea of why. But the fishy feeling is so badly hitting me.

It shouldn't be, and I don't want it to be in such a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment