Pages

March 5, 2010

disobedient tears

A friend once said that crying is tantamount to weakness. And a friend said that when you feel like crying, let yourself to make a choice. A choice to be happy. It's all your choice- to be happy or to be sad. I always try, but I always fail. And now I fail, again.

Tears is down-pouring now. I want someone to comfort me. But, again and again, I hesitate. I don't want to be viewed weak, and also I don't want that particular him or her to fret about me. 

Just came back from the usher training. Thanks God for our smooth journey. There are somethings which may just keep to myself. The happy one, and the sad one, which happened tonight. I will remember the happy moment. The time when that kind of pickled-feeling attacks. And the sad one, may really let the tears which flowed bring along the suffering.

I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment