Pages

November 18, 2009

visit. feast.

It had been a nice outing today. We went to visit our beloved principal in her house. She had been unwell for a while about the spinal problem. Shall really keep this in prayer!! We had a good time, talking and sharing about life. We talked about the past, the current, the future. Talking into the past, yea, it made me feel that I had actually missed my secondary life a lot, I miss friends, I miss teachers, I miss school. We used to be the most different and special group in school before. Over-gregarious, over-sociable, over-active. The teachers had often remarked on missing our batch; what more about us? We miss all of you as well, indeed. Also, these beings, are those who make who we are today. They really deserve a thank you. Ouh. We had been talking about a formula which the principal used to teach us. It's a formula of success.

Success=Effort+Ability+Prayer+Attitude

This is just so true! Also, our attitudes decide our altitudes! This is also what she used to tell us. True, very true. Anything we do actually reflects our attitudes. People should really display good attitudes. Seriously, attitude is a crucial element to decide one's success.

Well, after the visitation, we went to have some food. It was a nice time. And, just the same all thing, Sharon and I had been so crazy again. We took quite a number of photos. This one, especially, was the one which can portray our craziness. But, it's kind of sad that the pose which should be nice was a bit of deformed. Haha.

Besides, Angelina and I had had the thing went on again. Yea, the thing among us. Ouh, I just get a bit frustrated when talking about this. Yet, it should just be the secret among us. Ai Zhen, feel like calling your Chinese name, haha; don't be calculative over it. I know it's frustrating, but what to do? I had been thinking a lot on the verse-your attitude decides your altitude. Why should we have been so narrow-minded right? But then, sigh, said is easier than done. I will try. So do you. Also, thanks for sharing this stuff with me, really.

Well, when we had finished eating, and before left, we had a photo taken, just for a memory. And may be the evidence of being here together? Ha ha.

love ya Ms Sia~

*p/s: I really have no idea on what the title should be. Sigh. I have always faced the problem of titling a passage. Gosh. This time around, I named it Visit. Feast. Ok, I should explain for it. It's just simply because we went to a visitation to the principal. So, that goes the word Visit. Then, after that, we went to eat. So, the Feast. That shall be done for the title. LOL.

1 comment: