Pages

November 30, 2009

FUSS

I HATE HER
I HATE HER
I HATE HER
I HATE HER
I HATE HER


I'm so pissed off with the learning of car-driving. Well, it's not the fuss over the learning itself, but the teacher. A real irritation over her. HER. I remembered someone told me before that, a female teacher is usually more hot-tempered than a male. And now it's proven to be true. My sincere advice is that, don't find yourself a female to teach you on driving, and ESPECIALLY the one of mine. I wouldn't be so mean to spell out her name here of course; in the fact that I am not really well-known about her name! Hah! You can seek for me for it if you want though. I would be more than happy to tell you, so as to, mightily, avoid the occurrence of the another round of TRAGIC!! I will wish, hopefully, that I can actually spread the fuss to the world; that no more people will search for her in their car-driving matter, and that she will finally lose her job!!!!! I know I have been mean at this point, but, but, but, I was just too angry to bear for any longer.

I don't want to further describe the tragic. It's going to use up loads of words and spaces. Also, I wouldn't wish to contaminate my wall by those useless deeds, or/and, to waste my space for highly describing her and her everything, although there isn't limitation of memory? Another point is that, I don't want to, say, record the passive accounts; as the recording of words, for me, is the mean of remembrance of things which happen in my life. I would rather take down those happy, positive things to be the remembrance which can warm heart, ease tense, soothe feeling after all. What for of taping the tragedies which will just bring the sorrow and pain again and again?

And, also, I know I should forgive. Forgive is virtue? Hah! Anyhow, forgive is the way to let myself feeling better, at least a bit. But, forgiveness is difficult, at times. Or most of the times? I guess so. Sometimes, not every "sorry" will be responded by "you're welcome". Really. When one's heart had been hurt so badly, the "you're welcome", "it's okay", "never mind" would not be spoken so easily any longer. Forgiveness ain't easy when one is being scolded for no reason; or on the other words, when one is being scolded and blamed with his perfect deeds. I mean, when one is doing all the things right, without any single flaw, but he has been frequently scolded. How can you easily forgive the scolder? No, it ain't easy! Sometimes, it's unwilling! How can one be willing to forgive after all of the innocent blames? Last, would you forgive when you have been hurt, with the fact that you actually pay for it? This is just exactly what I experience now. Yea, I pay for her scolding. I pay to get unhappiness in myself. I pay to let myself in the state of indignation! What the fact is this??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment