Pages

November 8, 2009

Out

It had been a bit hectic these few days.

Friday, 6th November. I had an outing with Xin Mei and Kok Ping. As mentioned before, it was his trip to Sibu. And, that very night, he had to go back to Kuching, and so, we had a quick meet up and brought him around to have some kinds of tour, to take some photos. It was a nice fellowship, a good night, though it had been in quite a rush.

First of all, we met up at Wisma Sanyan. And then, we headed to 丽华宝岛 to view the night scene of Sibu, this city of swan. Lots of fake swan, though. And, the Durin Bridge. Next, 古田公园. Last, 亲善, to feast. We were ravenous.

丽华宝岛~

古田公园~

The next day, I went to a politics talk, had been forced to go. It's about politics of Chinese race. A quite impressive talk, actually. But then , I'm not really so into this aspect that I didn't have much interest in it.

The talk, and its speakers

After the talk, here it is, something funny. There were so many flying insects on the car, it's not our car, though. I don't know who is the owner of it, but I guess he, or she, will get into a shock when seeing it. Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment