Pages

November 14, 2009

18

Today, 14th November 2009, is the trademark of turning 18. I am 18 years old now. People say stepping into 18 means the starting of another life's journey. True, of this age, we get to be more matured; in other word, we are growing into adults. I had read up my previous blog just now, for no reason, it's just an intuitive desire to read it up. Passage by passage, I find myself to be so immature, where it's just the past year. I reflected back a lot of things from the blog. And, yea, if those incidents are happening now, I bet I won't do the same things as before. The mind is growing mature, it will think before act, and possibly produce the best remedies for those circumstances.

Times flies, cruelly. It waits for no one. It has been so fast, I have been living for 18 years. Reflecting back, I have only a feeling in my head now. The term "appreciate" keeps shining in my mind. I would like to say that all of these are out of God. Without His guidance and leading, I won't be who I am today. We should really appreciate! We live out of His grace upon us, we live out of His mercy, His kindness, His sacrifice. I really appreciate, for all the things. My family, my friends, my health, my studies, my everything.

Today, especially, I would like to appreciate, for these friends of mine. There are always these peeps around me to care for me, love me, that I can be strong in life to face those obstacles, challenges, difficulties. I am really touched for all those birthday wishes and blessings which are being sent to me via Facebook, sms, msn, phone call... Sometimes, I seem to have ignored some of you, but, just a simple message, of those few particular words for this special day, really makes me feel that I am been loved.

And yea, I think I do have a lot of blasts. A lot of surprises are being bombed on me. Some of the wishings are really out of my expectation. Ouh, I appreciate a lot!! Thanks guys. Some of them made me cry, because of touched. Yea, my tears is of sweet one. Thank you!!! And, utmostly, it's still the gratitude towards God. I read up this from a friend's blog, He is the ruler over all these! God, is the origin of all these. So, in the end, it's all because of His mightiness. Thank you Lord!!

Last, I am not celebrating my birthday today. But, it's a day with full blessings. Well, I am celebrating with my family some day later, following the lunar calendar. My family used to do that. And, with friends, especially Sharon and lychee, aha, we are celebrating some days later too, when lychee comes back. We got to have a grand birthday party for three of us, and a grand great reunion!!! Yeah!! I really feel so good to have all of the friends! Once again, thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment