Pages

November 17, 2009

Best of luck

Had not been updating for two days. The reason, I'm kind of busy these days, with loads of dramas!! Haha. Drama is always addictive, seriously. I just couldn't get myself off once started to watch, but kept more slacken, with the ceaseless desires of even much more to continue watching, episode by episode, as they are getting more exciting down the episodes. It just gets you curious, and so, will definitely keep track on it so as to know what will happen next.

Currently I am watching a drama which has been talked about much these days. A Hong Kong drama, Beyond The Realm Of Conscience, 宫心计. It's a good watch. I used to love Hong Kong dramas. For no reason, I just have a particular love over the language, Cantonese. I like this dialect a lot, I just feel it's an audio which is nice to hear, kind of ears-enjoying? It should be. Ha ha. But then, it's so sad I can't really speak it; just the stage of listening and understanding it, and that's so; when come to the speaking, ouh, I am doomed. The dialect which sounds nice will be kind of deformed when I actually speak it. Ha ha. I guess I should learn more on it.

Yea. It's a good watch.
Should take it up if you're considering a drama to watch.


Well, just to catch up on these days. Today, this morning, I went to have my breakfast, ops, it should be brunch, with these guys, Xavier, David, Daniel, and Sss at Thompson Corner. Hah, guess what? I bumped into Sharon, coincidentally. Haha. It's actually she had got an extra class, and had been feasted there after the class. But, I was still quite surprised to see her, as we didn't think of meeting each other. Aha, Sibu is small. Or we have actually gotten some kinds of mutual thinkings? Hahaha. Oh yea, also, thanks to Xavier for footing the bill. It's already the second time. Lol. I think I shall foot his bill for the next time!

And then, today, I had really felt the inconvenience of not having self-transportation. It will really be much more convenient and easy if I can drive that I can just go anywhere by myself, without asking my mum to fetch me here and there, especially when she is busy. Sigh. This should track back to the past Saturday. Yea, I had attended the engine class on that particular day, and also finished my practical exercise; which actually means I will be soon getting my L license. Also, in a very near soon, I will start to drive on the road. Anyway, now I am still waiting, for any further information. Hopefully everything will be fine and I can really get my license as soon as possible.

Also, before end, I would like to wish all the fifth formers who are going to sit for their so-called imperative and crucial exam tomorrow. Yea, guys, good luck in SPM. Take it easy, you can do it! Try your very best, and God will do the rest. Good luck to myself too, ha ha. Hopefully I enjoy my dramas to the fullest, hahaha. Don't envy me yea, you all can catch those great dramas and movies up after the exam, about a month eh? Wuahahahahahaha. *evil laughter* Good luck yea!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely from my heart, with much of love, kiss, and hugs.
Love ya. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment