Pages

November 8, 2009

And today... LAW

Yea. And today, I went for the law-studying class for learning car. It was a exhausting torture. Seriously, it was dull; and when I was in the condition of lacking of sleep, the combination performed the perfect result, that I was freakishly suffering for those couples of hours. It was the moment where I wished so much that the time can pass, at least, a bit faster.

Another point, I was starving, as I didn't take my breakfast before going. It was all because I woke up late. Ha ha. I woke up at 7.30am, after being waked up by my mum; while I actually needed to be at the place at 7.45am. So, just had the time to change clothes, I rushed there. But then, finally, I ended up waiting, waiting, and waiting, as there were lots of people.

Finally, the class started around 9.00am. It started with a colour-blindness test. Then, the dull lesson started. I nearly died. Lol.

Aha, and I shall use period of three days to study up the book, to sit the test on Wednesday. Hopefully everything runs well.

books~

No comments:

Post a Comment