Pages

November 11, 2009

law thingy


Today, just now, I went for the Law Test. And, that is my result. Ha ha. I PASSED it. It's 50/50, which is quite out of my expectation. Anyway, thanks God for leading me.

And, after this, it will be the theory class again this coming Saturday, something about engine. Also, something about practical? I have no idea about it. Wait and see. Hopefully it won't be way of TOO dull, that I feel torturing myself again.

And yea, hopefully everything runs well. I don't wish to score excellence in the theory part, but then fail in the real driving part. Lord, I raise it to You. You will make a way. I proclaim that everything will be alright under Your guidance. Amen.

Last, most hopefully, I wish I can get my very own license within this year, 2009, which still possesses around one and a half month. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment